Challenge # 18 Wedding Anniversary

Thursday 21 August 2014
Good morning Crafter's and welcome to Charisma !

Thank you to everyone who entered the last challenge as always there were some awesome entries. it never ceases to amaze us how talented everyone is.

This time it's Team A's challenge!!

Our Theme for this fortnight is ...

Wedding Annivesary



As always we have some fantastic sponsors...
 PRIZE ONE 


Freckled Fawn
Freckled Fawn 






The lovely company 
Freckled Fawn
Doe and Deer manage Freckled Fawn. 
They currently have over 300 washi and deco tapes--a perfectly addicting embellishment for all your crafty endeavors.
 Prize two free digi's



PRIZE  TWO



Delicious Doodles is a young company with myself,
Teri, as the Sole Trader/Designer.
I have doodled and sketched all of my life.
I started making greetings cards when my last child was born, and used my doodles on them as I couldn’t find what I wanted in the usual craft places.
I only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.
I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, fairies and also some 'darker' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!
Why not pop over and take a look.



Who are offering 4 digis of the winners choice!




Let's see what inspiration Team A have for you this time. 
 

♥ Carlyann ♥

 


♥ Lisa ♥



♥ Sarah ♥






 ♥ Sarah S-W ♥

 



 

♥ Emma ♥

 

♥ Marie ♥




 

  ♥ Susan ♥

 


♥ Katie ♥

 




♥ Tina ♥

 

 ♥ Sari ♥


 

♥ Lorraine ♥


Thanks to all the team for their beautiful creations!

You have until Wednesday 3rd September at 7:30pm UK time to add your creation to our linky system!
The Design Team will be popping by to see your fabulous work!

*Please NOTE Our RULES*
*No more than 10 challenges linked Inc ours
*No more than 3 entries per person per challenge
*Must be linked back to the challenge blog
*Must follow this weeks theme/recipe
*Must be linked to your blog post not just your blog pleasey :-)
*New work only: anything blogged before the challenge goes live will not count!

*Sorry but any entry not following rules will be deleted and not eligible for the


 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Carla S. said...:

    Terrific DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge! I needed an anniversary card!

  1. Wendy said...:

    Hi...I was wondering who won Challenge #17 "buttons and bows"?

  1. Unknown said...:

    Thanks for a great challenge. I'm still kind of new to blogging, so I appreciate visits and comments. I also LOVE playing along in challenges, and I'm so glad I found yours. Freckled Fawn is one of my most favorite companies, too. Great DT projects too!
    Sierra

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx