Greed / Food... Week # 41

Thursday 17 October 2013
Good Evening Crafters!!!

The lovely Carly has Blogger problems today so I'll (Vee) be hosting this weeks challenge in her absence.

Firstly we would like to thank all those who took part in last week's challenge to which the winners and Top Three are as follows


  
PRIZE 1

Sue..... Creations by Bearhouse



PRIZE 2
Julie..... Stamps,Paper,Ribbons n Things

cmc oct11

And Top Three chosen by Vee  are:

Jenny....Jenfa Cards




Congratulations! (Please see winners/top3 bar at top of blog to claim your prizes)
 There were some truly beautiful creations from our great challenge!!

On to this week's challenge!!!!



This week it's Team B's challenge!!

This week's Challenge is...

GREED  /  FOOD 
Please state in your post the type of food used in you creation

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 
All That Scraps





PRIZE TWO -
"Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep "
Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay

Prize - 4 digis



PRIZE THREE
Doctor Digi
DR Digi's House of Samps is a site that aims to bring you digi stamps with a sense of humour. We're not your average
Digi site, you wont find flowers and teddy bears.
................
Prize two free digi's

*********************************************

Here's what Team B came up with to inspire you all.......
Carly 
♥ Allison ♥

♥ Joanne ♥
TBA

♥ Joyce ♥

♥ Natalie ♥
♥ Jo ♥

♥ Catherine ♥

♥ Carissa 
TBA

♥ Mandy ♥
♥ Renate 

♥ Eemeli 

♥ DEANNE ♥

♥ WENDY 



Thanks to all the team for their beautiful creations and of course Saturated Canary for allowing us to show off some beautiful digi's!!

You have until Wednesday 7:30pm UK time to add your creation to our linky system!
The Design Team will be popping by to see your fabulous work!

*Please NOTE Our RULES*
*No more than 10 challenges linked Inc ours
*No more than 3 entries per person per week
*Must be linked back to the challenge blog
*Must follow this weeks theme/recipe
*Must be linked to your blog post not just your blog pleasey :-)
*New work only: anything blogged before the challenge goes live will not count!

*Sorry but any entry not following rules will be deleted and not eligible for the prizes*

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for selecting me as one of your top three
    well done all
    Hugs Kate x

  1. Sue said...:

    So happy to see that I am one of your winners, thank you so much. Well done to all your other winners too.
    Off to Email you now...
    Sue xx

  1. Nonni said...:

    Thank you so much for choosing me to your top 3! xx

  1. Nonni said...:

    By the way it looks like the link to my blog is not working. :)

  1. Blankina said...:

    I love this challenge..so far I have "baked" a cake and a cherry pie, will check if I have other food stamps..Yummy..
    Hugs Blankina

  1. CraftyGirl said...:

    Great challenge, lovely eye candy! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx