Challenge #47 Winners and top 3!

Thursday 8 December 2011

Morning all, Gem here to announce the winners and top 3 of our last weeks Spotty challenge!

PRIZE ONE
Photobucket
  from Simon Says Stamp who are generously offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher for their online store!
Goes to..
49 Coldwaters!


PRIZE TWO

The lovely folk at Pink Cat Studio are offering one lucky winner their choice of 5 digis from their online store!
This goes to...

108 Crystal!

PRIZE THREE
A 2 Week GDT slot here at Charisma...
Goes to...

8 Corry



PRIZE FOUR
And finally, a mini surprise only available to our Facebook entries!!
Goes to...

Patricia Lucey!



Well done to all our winners! Please email us at charismachallenges@live.co.uk before 7:30pm on Sunday 11th December to claim your prizes!

**********************************************
And our top three chosen this week by Shannon are...

31 Jan


66 Heidy
86 Norma

Well done ladies on making our top three! Be sure to grab your Top three banner from our side bar!

**********************************************


And of course not forgetting our Facebook Top Pick!
This goes to
Sandie Dunne


Well done to all our winners and top picks! Back at 8.30am with news of our brand new challenge!




8 comments:

  1. riliska said...:

    Congratulations to all the winners!

  1. JanR said...:

    Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3!

  1. Cor* said...:

    YAHOO!!! A GDT spot!! HERE!! AT CHARISMA!!! YIPEEE!! Thanks so much!

  1. coldwaters2 said...:

    Wowzer gals thank you so much I am absolutely thrilled that my Tilda card was chosen as a winner, I have sent you an e-mail so I do hope you get it, thank you. May I say congratulations to all the other winners and I adore the DT selection of projects they all look fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

  1. coldwaters2 said...:

    Hi Galz I have just sent you an e-mail but it seems to have failed is there something I need to do to claim my prize?
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

  1. coldwaters2 said...:

    Hi Galz i have tried to e-mail you from both my e-mail accounts but I think they have failed for some reason, just wanted to let you know that I did try.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

  1. Such a beautiful gifts and cards. I like that all design and color combination are also excellent. I am so attract by the gifts. I am so excited for make it.

  1. Getting cards during the holidays is one of my favorite things and your ideas on displays are great. This all colour combination is perfect for made a card. I impressed by that. It so easy for making.

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx